Ha ha yes I made it through my 26 birthday! I just cant help but be flooded with a million emotions from last year. Sorry if it made you guys feel awkward, maybe that's why hardly anyone is commenting..............:)
So my birthday was as fabulous as ever because I got everything I wanted! Okay not tons of gifts like you all are thinking (come on guys I am not THAT spoiled) but I was so happy to spend the day doing things I wanted!
The day consisted of finishing my garden:And then spending the evening with Mike going shopping (ha ha I know right?) where I picked out my gift, then had them gift wrap it, and then acted surprised when I opened it. It was hilarious. We grabbed my favorite desert at Market Street Creme Brulee while we waited for some fabulous sushi at Takashi. Did I mention my new found LOVE of Sushi? I know its only taken Mike 5 years to get me to really LOVE it but now I can say I am officially hooked!
Will has been keeping my VERY busy this past week. He figured out how to get INTO Bella's kennel and he thinks it is the best place ever to be.Don't worry Grandma B, I keep Bella's kennel really clean and spray it with Lysol regularly :)
Will is also getting really really close to walking. He is such a stubborn little kid! He will walk from the window to the bed, and will sometimes just stand up and start walking but he still wont just walk ALL the time. What a little stink. Its kinda like how he army crawled FOREVER and then realized that regular crawling was a lot easier. Too funny!
He has also decided that napping and sleeping at night is for babies, not him. Did I mention he was stubborn? But at least he is such an adorable little man that makes it all worth it!
5 years ago
3 comments:
Sounds like you had a great b-day. Glad to hear you made it through your crisis:) I had one of those a couple of years ago:) That's funny that Will only walks when he wants...don't worry though, I'll bet he'll be walking and running around in no time and you'll be chasing him:)
I am so glad you had a great birthday!! Will is getting so big, I can't believe it! I hope you have a great Memorial Weekend! I will be home a week from Tuesday!
Hey if he likes the kennel so much maybe you should use that at night time and he would like sleeping at night!! LOL! Garden looks great! We didn't get to making the square boxes just planted a few tomato and zucchini plants. Your guys are awesome!
Post a Comment