Friday, September 04, 2009

~Mr Bubbles~

Tonight Will and I decided to play with bubbles and not just any bubbles, the best bubbles ever from Gymboree! I love them because they stay in air FOREVER and even stay intact when they land on things. They are awesome!
Can you believe how big my little guy is? Its crazy to think that a year ago (almost to the exact date) we had just got Will's last PICC line removed. I cant believe how fast time has gone! I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to be Will's Mommy :)

5 comments:

Jamie said...

And PS everyone I am OFFICIALLY caught up on blogging, WOOT WOO!

Anonymous said...

You are lucky--but I also think Will is a very lucky boy to have such a great Mom!! You take such good care of our little guy!!!!

The Price Family said...

Looks like you won't be passing those First walking shoes down to your next little boy :) I love how he has flip flops. Trey has always worn flip flops and people comment on it all the time. Jackson isn't a fan of them :( oh well.

luke and kourt said...

I love that you always put so many pics-I love it! YOur new family pics are way way cute-you have the cutest fam ever! I love garden vegis-I would eat them year round if I could!

Anonymous said...

Your Dad is glad you are Will's Mommy Too!