Thursday, September 24, 2009

DC Day 2

No pics from today but it was such a wonderful day! I got to sleep in and relax all day with absolutely nothing to do. I layed by the pool, read my book, and even got caught up on all my trashy reality TV. The only bad thing is I am seriously missing Will like crazy. Its just so weird to go from taking care of him all day long to not seeing him at all. Ahh I miss that boy!

2 comments:

luke and kourt said...

You guys look like your having tons of fun, I'm jealous! I would miss that cute little face too!

Genessa said...

Sounds like you guys are having an amazing time. I am happy that you got this time to yourselves. Love the pictures by the way! SUPER CUTE!
Thanks for all your love and support Jamie you are an amazing friend.