Since Emmie is 7 months old I figured I had better get some pics taken and posted of her room. I am so happy with how it turned out! I am definitely glad I went with the turquoise strip instead of the pink, the pink would have been way too much. I am also so happy that Emmie's newborn pics coordinate so well so I could use them in her room.
I didn't want to spend a fortune on a mobile so I ended up making one with her adorable pics:
Emmie's headband stash................well part of it ;)
I love how girlie and modern Emmie's room turned out. It was so much fun to do!
I got the kids little Christmas trees this year and they turned out so cute!
Also I am not sure who was able to check out Will's room here :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment