Monday, December 19, 2011

Larry the Teddy Beary

If you remember back in 2008 here, Jess, Nat, and Ty made Will a special teddy bear that we later named Larry.  Will LOVES Larry and Larry is next in line after Milton (now specifically Milton nose after I had to stitch a hole).  He is such a good big brother and often shares Larry with Emmie and Emmie absolutely LOVES Larry too!  So for Christmas this year I thought it would be fun to have Will make Emmie a special bear and have a date night with just Mom.  We had such a fun time!  It was packed and rushed but it was a lot of fun to have a special date night one on one with Will. 
 

Introducing: LOLA Bear

Once it was our turn he was pretty unsure about the big noisy machine
Registering Lola
Such a proud big brother :)

I sure do love this little guy!  It has been hard adjusting to two kiddos and it was so special to have some one on one time with Will. 

0 comments: