My trip out to Aimee's was so awesome. The kids are so big and were so cute with me being pregnant. Jess was obsessed with trying to pick out a name, Nat was obsessed with trying to feel him move, and Ty was convinced I had a ball under my shirt the whole time. We had fun at Build a Bear and made a special bear for the baby with 3 hearts, one from each of the kids. It was so cute. We got to take the girls lunch at school, have a snow day, watch movies, and just be together as a family! We would like to say we missed the guys, but nope we were too busy having fun! I am so glad that they are moving closer, we have missed them! We also got double spoiled because the next week after I got home they all came to IF for Easter and to house hunt and so we (Mike this time) got to spend more time with them.
5 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment