Monday, June 20, 2011

Will's Room

We finally got Will's new bedroom pretty much finished!  I had it all painted before Emmie came and we had his new bed and he has been sleeping in it for a few months now.  We had some issues with getting the right dresser here and then I also had a lady working on some custom vinyl to match Will's bedspread.  Stacy also made the curtains out of the adorable fabric I found!  I am seriously just in LOVE with how it all came together!!!




I am getting a big picture of Will made up to go above his bed so I will post another pic when I get it up!  I also found a skull vinyl that I bought months ago and so I threw it in his closet and it is by far his favorite thing in his room!  Haha so funny!
I also had to post this pic of all his ties:
Hmmm I think I'm a little obsessed!

0 comments: