Thursday, July 15, 2010

[The Racin Civ]

The racin civ got an owie today :( I was running a few errands and a guy pulled out and hit me. The accident was pretty minor but the damage to the civ is pretty bad. Every single panel on the passenger side managed to get dented! I was very glad I didn't have Will with me and I feel really bad I wrecked the car Mike drives every day. I am so glad its not my fault but I feel bad for the poor little civ.

2 comments:

Mike Scott said...

The Racing Civ will be back in no time... definitely weird not having it for TWO WEEKS! Can't wait to get my baby back!

Mike Scott said...

The Racing Civ will be back in no time... definitely weird not having it for TWO WEEKS! Can't wait to get my baby back!