Friday, July 09, 2010

{the cabin with aunt whitni}

Mike had to go to Denver this week for work and so Will and I decided to invite ourselves down to the cabin with Stacy and Whitni instead of staying home alone. We have missed Aunt Whitni dearly and were excited to spend a few days with her. Will and I survived the drive alone and I was glad I remember how to get there! We spent the past few days shopping in St George, exploring around the cabin, swimming in the kiddie pool, and playing banagrams. It was so much fun and a great getaway!

i heart you hermana

Playing in the sand:


Squirt guns!






'schwimming' aka swimming :)
(not sure what is in his mouth!)

We sure had fun! Thanks for letting us join Gammy and Aunt Whitni!

1 comments:

SherRon said...

Looks like a fun time for all. It's great to go somewhere when your hubby it out of town.