Monday, July 05, 2010

Buzz & Woody

Will is obsessed with Toy Story and Toy Story 2. He seriously LOVES them! He doesn't sit still for anything especially movies but if its Buzz and Woody Will doesn't budge. Its pretty darn cute :). Since Toy Story 3 just came out we decided to take Will and attempt seeing a movie in the theater again. We were nervous since he only lasted about 20 minutes in How to Tame Your Dragon but decided to give it a try anyway and were so impressed! He was such a good boy! The movie was over 2 hours and Will was pretty content the whole time and I think I was having a harder time staying in my seat!


He is such a stink sometimes with not wanting his pic taken:

Ha ha I love it!
A glimpse at Will's 'angry face' :)
I can't get over how big my little Will is getting lately!
Its so crazy, where did my baby go guys?!

1 comments:

Mike Scott said...

The angry face was definitely the best part! :)