We had such a fun 4th of July weekend! It was so nice to have both my parents and Aimee and her kids here. On Friday before Annalee's baptism Aimee and I took the kids to Gardner Village and had a relaxing afternoon just hanging out.
Tyler & Will
My wonderful sister Aimee helped me assemble Will's new trampoline......and then Mike had to help us take it apart and re-assemble it when he got home :) But we got it all put together correctly and Will was so happy!On Saturday morning we kept things pretty low key and decided to spend time together instead of fight the crowds at the parade. We got snow cones from my favorite place Bob's Brain Freeze and the kids and were in heaven. It ended up the perfect start to our 4th of July Saturday celebrations!
We had a BBQ:

My sister grabbed some awesome pics of the whole thing!
LET THE WATER FIGHT BEGIN!!!
Will started out scared :(
Seriously I haven't had a water fight like that since I was like 12, it was awesome and totally unplanned! We had so much fun and everyone was laughing and soaking wet by the time we were done. I love my family!Will's first experience with Pop-its:
And Will looked on thinking everyone was crazy:
isn't Mike such a cutie :)Ohhhhh, Ahhhhhh:
And tried to blow them out from his seat :)














2 comments:
I LOVE this post! How cute is your mom?! Her hair was done and everything! And Will when the fireworks started? Sooooo cute!
I did get your text yesterday and I agree! We need to get together and catch up! I rarely get up north but if I do, I will let you know. But if you ever wanna come this way, we would LOVE to have you!
Ok, the look on your mom's face when she's getting you is AWESOME! Great post sweetheart! So glad you are staying with blogging, I lOVE IT!
Post a Comment