Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Cherry Hill Tradition

Every summer growing up we always looked forward the Fullmer Family Reunion at Cherry Hill. My Moms family was always a lot of fun and we all have some great memories from those reunions. I have had so much fun this summer taking Will to Cherry Hill this year and I decided it would be fun for my whole family to come and have some fun too! We had a lot of fun swimming (how did I manage to forget to take pictures?!) and spending time together as a family. We all played mini golf this evening and man did that bring back some memories!

Amanda, Mom, Ty

Ty, Aimee, Justin

Most of the fam:

Will & Mike
Ha ha Mike looks pretty excited!!



Love my handsome hubby!





We finished the night with the batting cadges:


Whoo hoo! I can still hit some fast pitch y'all!

My favorite pic of the day :)
I love my handsome hubby, ha ha!!!

1 comments:

Seth and Jenn Clark said...

Oh the memories...LOVE IT!! Glad you are continuing the tradition!