Every time I get Will dressed for church I cant help but think that he is just so handsome! As you know, I tend to not like to follow the norm so yep Will wears jeans to church but at least he wears a tie :) I love it! He looks so grown up and I am still trying to figure out where my tiny, squishy, little baby went? He is quite the little flirt and makes everyone melt with his smile. He would not sit still for pics so I did the best I could, enjoy!
Just a reminder to check out my other blog here. You are going to be SHOCKED at my latest diaper deal! Leave me comments so I don't feel so lonely on that site :)
6 comments:
You and will with the weird smile pose is my favorite. He looks so happy to be held by his mommy!
He melts my heart! I so miss having little ones like that. They grow up way too fast!! And oh my!! I am shocked with the diaper deals. I want another baby just so I can say "I got these diapers for steal"! Great job Jamie!!
What a handsome man, I want a boy someday! Hopefully I will get one next time! So, here is my big secret for perfect circles.... Shhhh, don't tell! I'm to anal to try to paint perfect circles, because they would never be perfect. Follow the link to fnd out.http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=6372828
Jamie!!! He is getting so freaking big I can't even handle it! He is such a stud! They have some really cute baby futbol outfits over here, what size does Will wear and I will send one home with Jessie in a few weeks?
He is so sweet. You can feel his sweetness in the pictures. It makes me want to squeeze him.
He looks so cool in his little tie (thats my fav)...he looks so much like you in that last pic...I just love it!
Post a Comment