Have you ever heard that song by Keith Urban? I love it! When I am in the mood for some good ol country I blast it and it makes me happy. I definitely don't know where this past week went though.
The weather was so nice last weekend that I had high hopes for summer weather. I got out the backpacking tent to see if we could all squeeze in and make do this summer.
The conclusion, yes, but its gonna be tight!
Uncle Rogan spoiled Will with a Ice Cream while Mommy was away on a motorcycle ride!
I have had to start telling Bella to go in her kennel while Will eats because he loves to feed her. Bella's a good girl and listens, but she sulks with her head out of the kennel :)
I am still finding things daily that I have to move out of Will's reach. He loves to open drawers and take everything out and then move to the next one. Its so funny the things he comes up with on his own. He has also recently decided to use our kitchen furniture as walking toys and moves all the chairs, bar stools, and his high chair around to move about the room. It gets to be quite the obstacle course!
6 comments:
You are turning into such a little photographer! I love the one of him in the tent with Bella!
He is such a stud! I absolutely love reading your blog! Its so funny I sent Beau a picture of Will the other day and I was like just look how freaking cute he is!! haha! I am glad you found me on facebook! I don't update that as much as I do my blog but its still nice to keep in touch with everyone. I come home June 8th!! Hope all is well!!
I love the twins! Mike and Will in the tent. So adorable. It looks like camping will be very cozy!
He's going to be walking so soon, what a fun stage! They sure do like mommy's things much more than toys...sometimes I wonder why I even buy them!
I am so excited to see your blog again. I love it! Will is so big and so dang adorable. Hope to see you guys soon!
I love Will's little T-shirt...his mom does rock!
Post a Comment