Friday, March 13, 2009

Lego Land

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE to play with my little man! The other day we spent a good hour playing with Lego's.Okay it was more like Mommy was playing with Lego's while Will threw them around to make loud noises :) I impressed myself with my undiscovered talents and made the cutest giraffe.


Ha ha ha so lame! But I wouldn't let Will touch it until today.
So sad :(

Will and I love getting out of the house when its sunny so we were lovin the warm weather today. We both cant wait for summer! We spent the afternoon at the park and just tried to soak in as much sun as we could till the next snow storm.I am truly grateful for all we went through with Will. I can honestly say not a day goes by that I don't go to bed full of gratitude to have my little boy here and healthy. Heavenly Father definitely knows the big picture and what we need to experience to make us stronger and more humble. So many families are not as fortunate as we have been and my heart literally aches with theirs. I am a big cry baby now when it comes to little ones. It is miracle that babies are born healthy, and stay healthy. It is a miracle that Will has no long term effects from all he went through. What an amazing blessing. I pray that we continue to find meaning in all that happened with Will and that we find the direction in helping others that the Lord wants us to. Wow sorry for the churchy bit, sometimes a girls just gotta :)

2 comments:

SherRon said...

I love legos. Dakota still likes to play with them. Don't tell anyone. Your such a good Mom looks like Will loves the swing.

luke and kourt said...

I love your churchy tangents cause it always reminds me to find grattitude in my life...you always are and were a good example to me in that way. :)

p.s. love the giraffe :)