Will is getting to be such a good boy during his haircuts! Yesterday I cut his hair for the third time and I was impressed with how amazing he did! He didn't even cry this time and let me keep running the clippers over the same spots again and again. I was shocked actually, but so happy :) I really think cutting his hair so much is really helping him adjust to the process. Plus it is good for me to learn the ropes at the 5 minute haircut and doing it without anyone entertaining Will. Okay it drives me nuts that I cant spend time making it perfect but oh well. His hair is thickening up a lot too and I am obsessed with his fohawk, its too cute!
Will has also started doing the most hilarious thing when he eats now. He has been taking tiny tiny little bits from his crackers and takes forever to eat each one very systematically. He also holds his little pinkie finger up like he is going to make a toast.........wait a minute, I do both of those things so maybe he isn't so silly after all! Okay my bites are a little bigger but nonetheless its still hilarious.
7 comments:
Jamie,I'm impressed although it looks pretty perfect to me. I love the supplies photo, i.e product, scissors, clippers and PaCiFier! He looks adorable and cuddly.
He is so handsome! Good job on the hair cut.
Man Jamie he just keeps getting cuter and cuter! I love the hair, once they start getting hair it never stops growing. I have to cut Bridger's hair all the time.
I would have to agree with you on the post below, Bridger has become quite the little daddy's boy. What is up with that? Well I hope that we see you guys soon, it is so fun catching up!
I love the little pinkie...and his hair totally rocks!
Love the hairstyle. Tyler has asked me several time to "Do my hair like Will, sticky up!" Can't quite make it work though!
lets try to get together next week. our boys would have so much fun.
He's such a funny little guy! We definantly need to get together again. I had so much fun! I am going to IF this weekend so I'll see how my week goes after that! Talk to you soon!!
Post a Comment