Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Mini Ty

I have decided that Will is so much like his cousin Ty. I was going through is closet and found this adorable orange shirt that was Ty's and I just love how cute Will looks in it! Thanks Aunt Aimee! We only hope Will doesn't copy everything Ty does, like pulling the fire alarm at church!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that he is already old enough to wear that! It was one of my favs. Make sure you warn Will about those fire alarms but in Ty's defense it WAS shaped like a "T" for Tyler...

The Price Family said...

He is so handsome and he seems to be such a happy little boy. I love his smile.

Stacy said...

Ahhhh BOYS! They are fun! Think of all the "teaching" and experience Ty will offer William! :)

luke and kourt said...

Little boys always do funny things...my little bro(he was 5) made a bomb threat at my dads work when we were little...and you thought pulling the fire alarm was bad...atleast boys give us a little adventure in life! lol!

Chy said...

YEAH! So I'm not so sure what happened there but your back on my blog list ;0) Will is SO CUTE!!! I'm diggin all your saving links I MIGHT have to steal them! OK so not "might" more like "I WILL"!

Genessa said...

He is so stinking cute I just can't get over it! I can't wait to see you guys. It will probably be quick so sorry about that. We will just have a long trip a head of us. Thanks for everything Jamie your great!