Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Spoiled?

Mike here, yes I know it is a bit odd to hear that I am typing a blog, but alas it is true! So I have heard some rumblings in those close to me that Jamie and I may be spoiling our little doggy Bella. I ask you could you not want to spoil such a cute little pooch like this! It may be true that with our little dude coming quite soon that Bella may begin feeling like Lady on "Lady and the Tramp" however she will hopefully at least enjoy the ride she is on!

I thought it would be fun to share these images! I thought it made my two girls look so cute!

Enjoy!

1 comments:

Jami Weight said...

Hello woman, just checkin on ya to see how the Progo is going? let me know when that cute little bun in th eoven is done. Good luck !