Stacy and Whitni and throwing me and Mike an open house/ baby shower this Saturday April 26th from 2-4 PM so consider yourself invited! We would love it if you could stop by just to help celebrate in our joy, its going to be pretty casual so just show up with whoever you can. If Whit and Stacy are in charge you know there is going to be some yummy treats! Let me know if you need directions to our house. We hope to see you!
5 years ago
2 comments:
So sad that I can't come! I looked up your registry and LOVED all that you picked out, you guys have great taste. Have a great shower!
I wish I could come! You need to post some pictures of your house. Also when is your actual due date?You look really good. Hope you have a good time.
Post a Comment