Thursday, April 10, 2008

Mexico Here We Come!


Ok so seriously I am trying to be better about updating my blog but it seems like I never have time to even breath lately. Everyone says to take it easy before my little guy gets here but I am honestly wondering when I will have some "spare" time. I have many fun things I need to get updated on here so I will get them on asap, lets just say I have been a busy girl! The best news though is I am anxiously trying to get ready for Puerto Vallarta, ok so more accurately FRANTICALLY trying to get ready! We leave tomorrow and I am running around like crazy trying to get things done (so why am I updating my blog now.......). Everyone keeps teasing me and asking if I have my baby in Mexico will I name him Nacho or Jesus? Any votes? I wonder if they will let me take him back through to the USA.....would he be considered an illegal immigrant? Ash reassures me her hubby, a firefighter, has been studying up so he can deliver my baby on the beach so at least I could have an American deliver my baby. It is so funny and I am finally realizing that this time tomorrow I will be laying on the beach doing nothing, ahhh finally! My Doctor says I am 100% ok to go so everyone keep their fingers crossed I don't go into premature labor while enjoying our last vacation without kids! Wish me luck too on braving the bikini with my big old baby tummy. I am prepared with tons of sunblock and just hope I don't get mistaken for a beached whale while on the beach! Above is one of my favorite pics from Cabo last year. Love you all!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I keep checking and checking to see if you have posted anything lately! Glad for the renewed effort! Good luck on your trip and have fun. Every vacation from now on will require alot more effort either taking the kiddo or arranging babysitting for him. Enjoy some time to relax, you have earned it!