Sunday, April 20, 2008

No Mexican baby here!

So we are pleased to announce that I had no complications while in Mexico! All the locals were awesome and kept saying I should have a Mexican baby, it was so funny. We had the best vacation ever and enjoyed every minute together. It was so fun having so many good friends to hang out with and we made some fun memories that will last forever. We pretty much layed by the pool all day everyday and headed into town at night for some fun adventures as well. We played cards in the hotel lobby every night and enjoyed the entertainment of everyone coming back drunk.

Some highlights of our trip included a hilarious ride in an elevator the size of a dumb waiter with McKell and Parker, having Ashley spot me 40 pesos to use the bathroom at the flea market, the crazy taxi drivers, the best and smallest tacos ever at Taco's and Beer, getting to know all of our friends a lot better, and our final dinner in Old Town Puerto Vallarta (the view and sunset were amazing).



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! I am so glad that you were able to go and that you didn't have a baby on the trip. I love that picture of your belly, so precious. Of course, nothing beats "the mermaid", how can you compete with that! Glad you made it home safe.