I taught the cute little Beehives today and my lesson was on the importance of record keeping and I have been looking forward to this lesson forever! When I was looking over my lessons this year I was so excited to teach this one. However the closer it got to the lesson the more frustrated I got about it! I have struggled so much keeping a journal since sweet little Emmie joined our lives and I cant even begin to express how depressed I am about it. I know I have forgotten so much and there is so much I will miss as I go back and try to catch up. The more I have thought about how far behind I am the more I lose motivation to even try to work on it. I am so unbelievably grateful for my called and my opportunity to teach my lesson today! I have a new found outlook on my blog and I am even more determined to keep it current and keep working on this past year and try to catch up what I can. We have had such an amazing and wonderful year and I cant wait to look back and blog about what I do remember ;). But regardless of behing behind I am taking the challenge I gave my girls and will make it a priority to work on my blog/journal. If by some odd chance anyone still checks my blog the more comments you write the better as I start out again to help keep me motivated! Here is to the new and determined approach to staying on top of my blog :)
5 years ago
2 comments:
So Cute! You are perfect for that calling, I bet they love you. I am reading your blog so keep updating. Love all the new pictures.
I read your blog! Keep at it! : )
Post a Comment