I forgot to mention yesterday that when we first arrived at the cabin I nearly got scared to death as we were unloading the Jeep. We took the kids in and then as I headed back out I got just out of the garage and within a few feet of me hidden under the deck were what looked like two baby deer. I only got a half a seconds look because they were bolting out just as I was exiting the garage and it completely scared me to death! I ran up to the top part of the yard so I could try to spot what they were but without my glasses and with how fast they were I couldn't tell. Well I had a feeling they would be back this morning so bright and early when Will and Emmie woke up I snuck outside to discover these two hiding out on the lower part of the deck stairs:
Goats? What in the world? We nick named them Phineas and Ferb and Will thought it was just about the coolest thing he has ever seen at the cabin. I couldn't resist waking Gammy Stacy up so she could see too!
We spent the morning four wheeling all over the property:
Then Stacy watched the kids so Mike and I could go by ourselves and hike this afternoon and it was a lot of fun. When we got back Gammy and Will were up to no good!
Will had a momentary breakdown because he didn't want to be sprayed back ;)
But we stripped him down to his undies and he had a blast!
We had such a fun and relaxing day!
0 comments:
Post a Comment