Friday, June 22, 2012

Cuddle Time

Its very rare that I get a few minutes to just lay down and cuddle with my handsome Mr Will but today I was lucky enough to get to!  Will has gotten so big this past year and has grown up so much.  He is loving summer and plays so hard that most days he needs a nap but wont sit still long enough to even consider one.  Today Emmie was napping and I convinced Will to lay down with me so I could tell him a story.  Well about 5 minutes into it we both fell asleep!  Mike happened to come home from work early and snapped a quick pic before I woke up :).



Of course the rest of the night Mike teased me about how hard my days must be and what I really do all day!  I WISH I got to nap every day!  For now I will enjoy my one afternoon of complete contentment ;).

0 comments: