Friday, August 26, 2011

Thomas the Tank Engine Puffing Along........

The other day while I was cleaning I came across a Thomas computer game that I had picked up months ago. I installed it and showed Will how to use the mouse pad on my laptop and let him have at it on my laptop since its on its way out anyway. I was amazed at how fast he figured everything out and when I tried to play I had to have him help me! Crazy! Well anyway the point of this post is that now Will is obsessed with the game and now only refers to Thomas as "Thomas the Tank Engine Puffing Along". It's pretty funny. He also still insists on hanging out in his undies most of the day :)


1 comments:

Seth and Jenn Clark said...

I love how he is in his underwear and socks. Cute.