Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Determined Playtime

Will comes up with the funniest things to entertain himself lately!  Today while I was nursing Emmie he asked if he could go play in the backyard so I moved to our bedroom so I could keep an eye on him from the window.  He could hear our neighbors playing so I guess he decided to try and climb the fence to go play with them!  It was so funny because he was trying everything he could think of to climb over :)

Moving the wagon over:


Almost!
Hmmm.......
Maybe the skateboard will help?!
So close!
Maybe a baseball bat will help........hahaha!!!
Oh man he kept at it for about a half hour trying everything he could think of with his toys!  It was so funny.  I was relieved he didn't think to stack the tractor on top of the wagon or he might have had some luck ;).  I have a feeling I'm going to have to hide the wagon once he's tall enough to reach the top of the fence!

3 comments:

Genessa said...

That is so funny! One of these days he will figure out how to get over that wall!! Your baby bedding turned out so cute and I can't believe that you are feeding baby Emmie solids! Time sure does fly. I am sad we missed you while you were in Idaho falls.

Alisha said...

What a funny little guy!! He is a good problem solver...even if he didn't get the result that he wanted:)

The Price Family said...

He is so cute! Someday maybe we will be able to meeet him :)