Wednesday, August 24, 2011

[nursing time]

One of the most interesting times of our days now are when I am nursing Emmie, which all you nursing moms can appreciate. Will (knock on wood) has been pretty good and hasn't gotten into too much trouble but sometimes he insists that he sit on the ottoman in Emmie's room or climb all over my legs while I nurse. Its fun........okay it's pretty darn challenging at times! On one hand its so sweet that Will wants to be right with us but on the other its super hard not to get annoyed and I am wondering when I get my personal space back :) ha ha not for a long time I'm sure! Today Will was playing under my legs between the rocker and ottoman and when I finished nursing I was surprised to find Will totally asleep!

Love this cute little kiddo!
He he so dang cute :)
I decided to leave Will as is and took advantage of some quiet time for Mommy while both kids slept!
It was pure heaven :)

0 comments: