Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Cherry Hill

One thing thats been really hard with nursing is having to let go and let Will do his own thing while I nurse.  I have gone from knowing everything Will is doing to just hoping he's okay and it has been so hard!  Most of the time I feel like a bad mom to either him or Emmie or both of them at the same time.  Hopefully I get the hang of it soon because some days are just plain hard.  I just hope they know I really truly did try the best I could to be the best mom I could to both of them :(.  After nursing Emmie I found Will in his room like this:

Pretty cute huh?!

With both kids asleep I decided to be brave and attempt Cherry Hill for the first time this season with both kids in toe!  I got everything ready and when they woke up we headed out:


We all needed to get out and loved every minute of it!

One small victory for me!  Maybe there is a light at the end of this dark tunnel after all ;).

0 comments: