Monday, July 25, 2011

Days Like Today :)

Its days like today when life doesn't quite go like its supposed to that I love my cute hubby even more.  We spent the morning running some errands and then doing some shopping at Gateway and our way home our beloved Trailblazer decided to call it quits AGAIN!!!!  I swear this car in jinxed and we have been having all sorts of problems with it since last fall and when it broke down again this afternoon we were beyond frustrated!  Luckily Mike's friend Ryan lives about 5 minutes away from where we broke down so he rushed right over to rescue me and the two kiddos and took us home.  Thank you thank you Ryan!  While we waited Mike and I couldn't help but laugh at the situation :)  That is one reason I absolutely LOVE Mike because he helps me to laugh about things instead of cry!  He is such a good man!!

GRRR little Trailblazer!!!!!
Calling the tow truck:

Miss Emmie waiting patiently

Here's to hoping my car can stay out of the shop for more than a month this time :)



2 comments:

Alisha said...

Sorry to hear about your car...that's never fun. Emmie is growing up! She is so big compared to the last time I saw her...still as cute as ever though:)

Chy said...

I'm loving catching up on your blog! For future note I live maybe 2 minutes form Gateway.....call ME because number one I'm close and number 2 I love your guts!! We really should do dinner one night. Where exactly do you guys live?