Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving in Idaho

It was our turn to head to Idaho Falls this year for Thanksgiving and we had such a fun trip! Will decided NOT to nap the whole drive so we found lots of silly things to do to keep him entertained.

His favorite was my sunglasses:
I need to be better about remembering to take pictures when I go home. I didn't get one pic on actual Thanksgiving day :( We had a wonderful traditional meal with my Mom and Dad and Mike's friend Denis joined us too. It was very yummy, thanks Mom!

On Friday Aimee and I got up bright and early to hit some Black Friday sales. It was insane! I almost got ran over with a shopping cart and had a major case of the giggles at about 4 am but we survived. With the help of my cute friend Genessa I even managed to get everything on my list! Now that we know the ins and outs we are amped up for next year :)

I love going home and watching Will play with his cousins. It is so cute to watch him try to keep up and be a big kid.

I love it!

0 comments: