Most of the time people always tell me that Will is a carbon copy of his Daddy. Not just his looks but the way he acts, examines things, and concentrates on how things work. It is so stinkin cute! He is a complete BOY and always finding trouble and doing dangerous things, which I KNOW he got from his Daddy too ;) But I do LOVE it because I want him to grow up and be just like his Daddy!
But today I had to laugh when I saw a little bit of me peak through while he was playing with his cars:
Milton needs to play too:
Still fighting the smile:
5 comments:
Will loves his momma and as time goes on you will see more and more things that he is like you. I'm so grateful that you are the excellent momma to William!
Awww...Jamie your little boy is so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting! Sorry we missed each other last weekend, hopefully we can get together soon! Are you coming to I.F. for the holidays?
Too cute! I love it when I see little neat freaks! No reason they shouldn't learn it early. At Jeremy's parents house they leave ALL the cupboards open after they look in them. Jeremy used to do it, and still does sometimes, and it drives me crazy! So when Addi first noticed it over there it was hillarious. We walked in the door, and before she said Hi to everyone, she walked through the living room, into the kitchen, took a chair and drug it over to the cabinets, and shut them! We all started cracking up. And jeremy's parents said "I think she must get that from you, because obviously it doesn't bother any of us!) Kids are so cute, and I want you Will! I need to have boys the next time, but I will propably have all girls.
Your posts always make me smile. I'm sure that Will has alot more of you than you think but what a great trait to pass on, hooray for the neat freaks!:)
That is super cute! Man, has Will grown since that last time that I saw him? Where does time go and why do our babies grow up so fast? Can't wait to see you on FRIDAY!!
Post a Comment