Saturday, November 07, 2009

Kourt's Wedding

My cute friend Kourtney got married yesterday in St George so Ashley, Heather, and I made a quick trip down to share in her special day. It was the our first 'white wedding' in the temple that any of us girls had attended and we all were pretty confused in the beginning! Ha ha :) The ceremony was so sweet and the sealer said some really touching things. Needless to say I was crying my little eyes out (like I do at every wedding).

Luke & Kourtney:
Kourtney has the BEST taste and everything was so gorgeous and perfect. It totally made us girls want wedding do-overs (should I mention the topsy turvy hair-do from my wedding?)!


The Girls:

Me, Jenny, Kourt, Ash, & Heather

Congrats Kourt & Luke!

1 comments:

luke and kourt said...

I love your topsy turvey story :) Thanks again for coming, it really meant so much to me, you girlies really are some of my bestest friends and I love ya to death!