With Mike's birthday being on Halloween, it always makes thing interesting when we try and decide what to do to celebrate both. This year things were a little bit easier because our ward did a Trunk or Treat actually on Halloween, today at 3pm, so we were able to go to that and feel less guilty about ditching all our neighborhood trick or treaters while we headed to dinner tonight.
Arrg!
After the Trunk or Treat we came home to get our costumes on for dinner. Will is such a monkey these days and CLIMBS all over EVERYTHING! While Mike and I were getting into our costumes Will was busy getting into trouble:
I swear he does it just to scare me! Usually he leans out really far while on one leg just to see what I will do. What a little butt :)
While I finished getting ready Mike dressed Will again for me:
After Mommy helped out with Will's costume, we were off to Tucano's for dinner.
Mike & Will:
5 comments:
Look at you go you little blogger! Wow. I had a lot to catch up on. Super cute idea with the costumes. Love all the pictures.
holy cuteness on Will's little winter getup. I love the coat and beeni...you always dress him so cute! BTW Happy Bday Mike!:)
I love the costumes. Will is so cute. I am sad I'm not your VT anymore. I guess thats what I get for skipping months at a time!
Aahhh Stacy is wearing my cape that i was so lazy to come get! You all look great!
Hey James! I love looking at your blog and seeing how good you are doing? Can you even remember us back in Robyn Todd days? Aren't you glad 7 1/2 years have gone by?!? Your little family is adorable!
Post a Comment