Saturday, October 24, 2009

Grandma Bev's Halloween Party

Will and I came to Idaho Falls this weekend for Grandma Bev's famous Halloween Party!

Jess couldn't wait to get to Grandma's house so she started the party early, by playing dress up with Will as her model.

Hold still William:

Introducing, Chaquita:

Tisk, tisk, tisk!

"WOW"
We were dying of laughter! It was the perfect way to start the day!

Then we headed to the Party!
Isn't he the cutest Pirate ever?!

Jess was so much help with Will:
And even helped him play some of the games:
There was a fish pond:
Grandma even had a pinata!

And the happiest grand kids ever!
Thanks Grandma!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have so many halloween pictures of us posing in that exact same spot in front of the fireplace. haha

Shannon said...

I don't know I think I like "chiquita" better! HA HA!