Thursday, October 29, 2009

~18 months~

I took Will in today for his 18 month checkup, HIS 18 MONTH CHECKUP! Holy cow were has the time gone! Will is getting so big and learning so much every day it amazes me. I love taking him into Dr Allred and having both him and his Nurse shocked with how healthy the little guy is! Its so humbling to remember how sick Will was and how different things could be right now. I love Will soo much!

Waiting patiently:




Height: 36.5 in
Weight: 30.8 lbs
Centile: 100%
Percentage of Ideal: 102%

Will is officially off the charts now with his height and I know he's gotta even out sometime soon! I keep waiting for him to slow up but it just doesn't seem to be happening. I LOVE my little tank so much :)

Milestones and Mommy's favorites:
~Giving kisses
~LOVES cars
~Favorite word: Coco
~Other words: Mama, Dada, Bella, Drink, Bye Bye, Car,Gma, Wow
~Mimics words: Love You, Thank You, Whats that, and lots more baby talk I don't understand yet!
~Understands: Get your shoes on, Take a bath, Go bye bye, Get your jacket on, Need a drink, Hungry, Go night night, Find a car, Where's Milton, and much much more!
~LOVES to climb
~Knows where his belly button and nose are.
~Still LOVES dancing :)

I really could go on and on!

This is how little Will was a year ago to the date:
Sometimes I miss my little squishy baby!

2 comments:

luke and kourt said...

I think Will is the cutest boy ever and that pic of you two making the same face is priceless. What a blessing Will is.

Shannon said...

Oh my Zach is 42 lbs. and 6 years old! I am so happy he is a little tank...Will that is of course!! He is such a doll. I love these updates on your blog. I am sooo far behind! Wondering whether or not to catch up or just start fresh!