Yep we are 'mean' parents and decided to take Will's binky away. We officially took way last Wednesday July 15th and after a few LONG and MISERABLE days he had pretty much forgotten about his binky. WOOT WOO! I think the timing was perfect for Will. He is such a big boy now! I sometimes just look at him and wonder where my little boy went!
5 years ago
3 comments:
ohhh the binkie :) I had mine till I was almost three and don't worry my parents had to pay for that later(teeth extraction and braces).ha ha! So now was a good time lol! I can't believe my parents let me have one that long...
Way to go! We haven't been brave enough to break Ariah's, and she is going on two! I always seem to have a baby coming and am afraid of dealing with baby having binky and sister not getting hers. I just dread anything that may make my life a little harder!
It seems like the parent has to be the one ready for that transition. Glad he has done great. Hate to break it to you, your little baby is growing up!
Post a Comment