The cute girls in my ward decided to throw me and Will a shower/party since they wanted to do it when I was preggers but Will coming early and then getting sick kinda complicated things. Thank goodness these girls are diligent because the party was soo much fun!They decided to do a book party and everyone brought their favorite kids book to add to Will's library. It was so perfect! The girls hosting the party gave us 'Oh, The Places You'll Go' and read some parts that were so touching and perfect for little Will. It was so thoughtful and meant so much to me to have such support and good friends.
5 years ago
4 comments:
I love the cute blue smile and that book party is such a good idea.
I love the idea of a book party. That was really sweet of your friends!
So how is it that your blog got deleted from my blog roll? (I swear this has happened before??) Anyway I just read through 3 pages of fun posts. LOVE IT. I am offically adding you again =0)
How did I miss this? Man I'm the worst! Looks like lots of fun!
Post a Comment