Monday, July 27, 2009

Lake Powell Take One

We decided to make a short trip to Lake Powell with Grandpa Brent and Grandma Stacy. We wanted to test Will out before the big trip in a few weeks. He did really good and was such a good kid the whole time. Keep in mind this is the first trip we have taken WITHOUT the binky! I was amazed (and relieved) at how well he did :)


Saturday on our drive we stopped and played in Panguitch for a while:I am not sure what we are looking at but I thought this pic was hilarious!

And had lunch at a fabulous Diner in Kanab:And decided to crash at a hotel instead of the boat!


Sunday morning Gma Stacy taught Will how to drive the truck:
And then we headed out on the lake where Will had so much fun playing WITH a boat ON the boat!

Love you babe!

And then we cooled off in the warm water of Wahweap.



Ahh it was amazing!
Daddy was the only one who could get Will to nap, soo sweet!

We had so much fun and are even more excited for the longer trip in a few weeks. Thanks Gpa Brent and Gma Stacy!

1 comments:

The Price Family said...

It looks like to much fun. I also love the picture of you and Will checking something out. He's getting so big.