Ok, so this is by far and away my favorite picture of Will. I love it, and simply had to share it!
I love it too...in one of his somber moments.
So cute! You know every time we see you guys Taylor always gets so excited about having kids:)
Love it!
How long will you be visiting? The way the weather is today I won't be driving anywhere but maybe another day. The wind is blowing like no other up here which causes no vision!!! by the way loved the Christmas card.
I just love love his pretty blue eyes!
What beautiful eyes he has! I hope I get one with blue eyes some day!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love it too...in one of his somber moments.
So cute! You know every time we see you guys Taylor always gets so excited about having kids:)
Love it!
How long will you be visiting? The way the weather is today I won't be driving anywhere but maybe another day. The wind is blowing like no other up here which causes no vision!!!
by the way loved the Christmas card.
I just love love his pretty blue eyes!
What beautiful eyes he has! I hope I get one with blue eyes some day!
Post a Comment