We had our first annual Scottberg (The Scott's + The Sandbergs) gingerbread house party this last Sunday and had soo much fun! We love getting together and getting to know each other better. Mike made Will's gingerbread house in about 5 min, he is the experienced pro with 12 years practice from his fam, and then we just had fun with family. Thanks for all the prep work Grandma Stacy!
BTW I have tons more pics but my lappy is having major issues thanks to a lovely virus so I am over trying to upload them. Arrggg!!!
5 years ago
5 comments:
I hope Will gets feeling better. How long are you staying? I'm coming into town on Monday will you be there? I would love to come visit without the kids so I don't worry about them getting sick!
Let me know how long you will be there.
Thanks Jamie for participating and posting the photos! It is was a fun nice time together. Some of the kids are planning next years house to be bigger, better and new cool designs! Have fun in IF.
What a fun tradition.Maybe someday I'll have the energy to start a fun tradition like that!
Ahhh aren't the gingerbread houses fun. We missed you when we did ours but it is kinda fun to make it a tradition with your own family. Hope to see you soon for the holidays!!
Have a very merry christmas Jamie and Fam! Talk to you soon! Have fun with Will Christmas morning!
Post a Comment