Thursday, July 10, 2008

Like Father Like Son

Nothing is more cute than watching Mike adapt to fatherhood. He is such an amazing Daddy and Will LOVES him so much already. The pic on the left makes me laugh, they are definitely two peas in a pod! The other night I looked over to see them vegging out watching Discovery Channel in the same exact position. Honestly how can you not laugh at such a cute pic! I can only hope that Will continues to follow in his Daddy's footsteps and becomes an amazing man like Michol. I am so lucky to have such a supportive husband that is so involved and willing to help. Mike is always so willing to help and yes he truely does take the night shift with Will! I couldn't make it without him! Muah honey, I love you!

1 comments:

Stacy said...

Michol....do you remember when you used to dream about someone that could stay up all night long with you to create, think and talk? Now you have a William who delights in the thought!