Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Brave Little Toaster

I just wanted to let everyone know that William and Mommy are headed on there first road trip! We decided that after the blessing tomorrow, I mean today, ok seriously why am I still up at 1:30 in the morning??? Any who after the blessing I am taking advantage of my family coming down and have convinced Grandma Bev to ride with me back to Idaho Falls. So I guess it didnt really take much convincing, love ya mom :), and I am way excited to have the help on the drive! I plan to stay Sun night through Thursday morning and would love to meet up with old friends. Let me know if you want to get together! Email me at jamie_leigh_21@hotmail.com or feel free to call or text me if you have my number. Wish us luck on our first little trip!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

YAY for road trips! Have fun.

The Price Family said...

I'd love to see you sometime. I'll e-mail you.
Jodi