
William is such a tough little boy and amazes us each day with his strength and endurance. We are happy to report that Will is officially 100% healthy. No oxygen, no
PICC line, no antibiotics, and no more complications! Over the 4
th of July weekend we had more blood drawn and labs run and were pleased Monday morning to find out things were looking good. So good in fact that our Doctor immediatel

y ordered that Will's
PICC line be removed. So Monday night around 7:30 we got to hold our little boy for the first time without equipment o

r
IV's to worry about. It was and is the best feeling in the whole world. It is so amazing to have him healthy and are so thankful to have such a little fighter. There was no better feeling than getting to throw away all of his
accessories from Home Health. We are so grateful that there will be no long term effects from all of Will's trials so far and cant wait to have things be normal for a change!
8 comments:
William is a beautiful baby boy! Rogan was the first to say that he is the "cutest baby in the world". He has awesome parents and we are going to give him the best grandparents, uncle and aunt in the world as well. A Happy & Healthy play filled childhood!
I am so glad to hear that Will is doing better. I can't believe how much he has grown. They grow up so fast, it is so sad. Bridger tried a little bit of rice cereal this morning and couldn't get enough of it. Well glad to see that you guys are doing great. Keep in touch.
Rogan said he was the cutest baby in the world!!!????? That is a huge compliment because Rogan says all newborns are ugly! That is funny he said that because I was thinking the same thing!!!!! Will is adorable!! When can I see him? I think I want another one just looking at him
I'm happy to hear that Will is doing better! He is so cute and its great to hear that you get to hold him without all the equiment. Take Care
I'm glad he is doing better! Its so good to be able to keep in contact with you:)
Jamie that is such good news. I want to see him, when can we get together?
I'm so sorry about all the trials your little family has had to face. I can tell you guys are wonderful parents, and Will is a very lucky baby to have you! I am so glad that you now have an equipment free baby!
Ya! That is so great! He looks so cute, and I can see a little bit of you in him. He looks like a good mix, what a handsome little man!
Post a Comment