Sunday, July 13, 2008

It's About Time

We wanted to let everyone know that we will be blessing Will next Sunday. With all the craziness that has happened we are excited to finally get the chance to bless him. We know it is short notice but we just got approval to bless him sooner and we aren't going to chance waiting around for fast Sunday! This is the official invite and we would love to see you all there. We do however understand if you are unable to attend due to such short notice, no worries! We just want to make sure everyone knows they are invited to attend. Mike will be asking those individuals we would like to stand in on the blessing and plan to keep it pretty simple. We will also be having a BBQ at our house afterwards and ask that you bring your own meat. Grandma Stacy will be coordinating the other food so please call/email her if you would like to bring something. Please RSVP by Saturday so we can get an idea of who is coming.


Our Sacrament meeting starts at 10:50 and the below link shows the directions from our house to our church. Just make sure you drive PAST the first church on 1500 South, our church is the second one on the same road (gotta love utah).

6 comments:

Genessa said...

I am so happy for you guys. Hope the blessing goes well.

SherRon said...

We will be ther for sure. I'm so glad that your lives are some what normal. Welcome to parenthood!!!

Alisha said...

I wish we could come! It's my sister-in-laws baby blessing at the same time that day. Sorry we can't make it. Glad to hear everything is going so well for you guys:)

Whitni said...

I like that you used the "It's about time" from all of the Mormon ads. Super cool Jamie! See you Sunday!

Ryan said...

I hope someone delivers a talk as good as the one at the last baby blessing I attended.

Jami Weight said...

Jamie,
I sure miss seeing your sweet smiling face at Maly's but would like to tell you that you are so sweet and I am so glad to see your darling little boy doing so godd. You and your husband are troopers and deserve a big pat on the back for enduring through a tough start with your little stinker. But what a blessing and reward in the end! I love ya and think the world of you. Hope to see you around, even if it isn't at Maly's, let's get together.