Thursday, February 16, 2012

{slow down}

Today is one of those days I cant help but be blindsided by how fast my kids are growing up. As I sit here nursing little Emmie I can't believe she is already 8 months old, 8 MONTHS OLD! It seems like I was trying to adjust to having two kids and make it through post partum for so long that I somehow missed a big chunk of life. And all of a sudden Will is getting so big and learning so many things and growing up so fast! I want to pause life or rewind sometimes just so I can stop missing things. My experience with Emmie the first 6 months was so different than it was with Will but was equally as challenging in different ways. I truly adore Will and Emmie and just want to do the best job I can as their mommy and keep them little ;). I can't imagine my life without them and I am so grateful for two healthy and happy kids. I am truly a better person being their mommy!

0 comments: