Monday, February 27, 2012

[hangin on]

Just another realization today that my kiddos are getting big!  I snapped this pic a while back and as I was flipping through my phone today it almost made me cry realizing just how big Mr Will is!  He is such a good big brother and is growing up so much lately.  We have even entered the 'dont kiss me mom' phase :(.  Some days (okay most days lately) I want to pause life and just cuddle Will and Emmie and try and hold onto the moments so I dont forget what is like to have them little.  It's definitely fun being their Mommy and I love how much they make my life complete!


Then there is this little lady!  Emmie is such a sweet little baby and is such a perfect addition to our family.  It has been so much fun getting to know her little personality over the past 9 months.  Emmie is super easy going and a really good baby but when she gets mad watch out, this girls got some lungs (and the worst cry ever!).  She constantly gets attention where ever we go (seriously who can resist those chubby little cheeks!) and loves to talk and smile.  She says dada, mama, and bubba (will).  Emmie is also an army crawling little monster like Will was and has started pulling herself up on things.  She rarely sits still except to nurse and even then she usually pinches, slaps, or blows bubbles!  She keeps me laughing thats for sure! 

0 comments: