Tuesday, May 31, 2011

[big brother will]

I have been so anxious to see Will and introduce him to his little sister Emmie.  I was so excited to see his reaction :)  Stacy has been watching Will and I was so excited when they got here today! 

Will meets Emmie :)

Seriously loves baby Emmie already!
(ps don't mind Will's hair :) thanks for trying Gammy!)

Will was pretty cute watching his little sister!



Will decided he wanted to take some pics of his new sister and Emmie woke right up and posed for him!  So cute!


One thing that we have LOVED is seeing so many familiar faces that we got to know so well when Will was born and his stay in the NICU.  I just couldn't have imaged the comfort it has been to see so many of our previous Nurses, we love them!  When my nurse walked in today I immediately recognized her from our stay in the NICU and when I told her I remembered her and explained things she immediately said Will like as in "little Will"!!! I love it!  She totally remembered even though she had actually never been Will's nurse.  It was definitely a special moment to realize just how much these nurses loved and took care of our little Will :). 

When Will got here this afternoon she just couldn't believe how big Will was!  She was so sweet and made Will a special big brother hospital band and he thought it was the coolest thing ever!!!





The nurses here at LDS are amazing!

0 comments: