Monday, May 02, 2011

34 weeks and still pregnant!

We made it!!  I am so glad that little Emmie is doing so good and still in my tummy!  It is crazy to think I had Will this early and I am definitely glad this little girl has decided to stay in longer. 


I also wanted to document my "fun" injections I have been doing once a week :)
The supplies:
(not too bad right?!)

Drawing up the progesterone:

And the rather large needle that I get to insert ALL THE WAY into my leg:
Seriously the whole needle goes into my leg!!!
Okay so maybe it doesn't look that big in the pics but I swear its HUGE!  Needles don't really bother me but I'm not going to lie it takes some serious guts every week to do the shot.  But I will do anything to help keep my little kiddos safe and healthy :). 

1 comments:

Elisa said...

So. those shots don't look like too much fun, but you look great, and TINY for 34 weeks!