Thursday, December 23, 2010

{boy or girl?}

{girl!}

I honestly couldn't be any more shocked!  I was so positive I was having another handsome boy and it doesn't seem possible that I am actually having a sweet baby girl!  For our 6 year anniversary on the 21st we went and had an ultrasound and then the next day I took the sealed envelope to my cute friends at Sassy Babies. I had them put together an everything pink (if it was a girl) or an everything blue (if it was a boy) package and Mike, Will, and I opened it this morning.  Such a fun way to find out!  I am seriously still in shock here :)









Our healthy baby GIRL :)

Cute little feet

Not a fan of the creepy 3D but the tech threw one in
We couldn't be any more excited and can't wait to add a baby girl to our family.  I would have been content with a boy or girl as long as they arrived healthy and on time but I am pretty darn excited to be having a girl!


5 comments:

The Price Family said...

I'm so excited that you are having a little girl. I was the same way when we found out we were having a girl totally shocked. I had my mind set that I would have all boys and I still wasn't 100% convinced until she was born. hope all is going well.

luke and kourt said...

I am soooo excited! You will have a beautiful little girlie!

Thank you for the gift card-you r sweet!

Genessa said...

That was such a fun idea! I am glad that you guys had a great Christmas! Let me know when you guys are down this way, We miss ya!

the heiner family said...

Love all of the posts! Love Love the way you found out(you have always been so cute and creative...too much so for Robyn Todd)! Love Love Love that you are having a baby girl...you know that is the way I prefer them:)!

Alisha said...

I love how you found out what you are having! I think I'll do something like that next time. I love to see your posts and see what you all have been up to, too. Fun Christmas!