Friday, December 24, 2010

Not the Best of Christmas Eve's

We are spending this Christmas at the cabin and sadly have had the roughest start ever to our holiday weekend :(.  Yesterday before we left SLC Will started acting really different when he had to go 'pee pee'.  To make a long story short we spent all day today trying to get a urine sample from him and then trying to find a hospital open to take him in to get checked out.  After a LONG day of tears on both Mommy and Will's part we finally got in and Will has a way bad U.T.I.  It is seriously so sad when Will tries to go potty he cries so bad and I am so relieved to have him on antibiotics.  I just knew something was wrong yesterday and wish we would have been able to get him help sooner.  I am nervous how this will affect his potty training since he wants nothing to do with a bathroom anymore (can't blame the kiddo) and hope he can get back on track after things clear up.

Hospitals with Will give me such bad anxiety and bring back so many rough emotions :(

Lets hope the medicine works fast!

0 comments: